Have you ever wanted to know what your mother was like as a child? Where your grandfather grew up or how your parents met?
Below are 25 Legacy Video Questions to ask your parents or grandparents to learn more about their life stories and your family history.
As a Legacy Video producer, I asked many more questions so be sure to add your own questions to the list for a more complete picture!
~ 25 Legacy Video Questions ~
- What is your full name?
- Where you named after anyone?
- When were you born?
- Where were you born?
- Describe your mother.
- What did your mother do during the day?
- Describe your father.
- What did your father do for a living?
- Do/did you have any siblings?
- Describe your home.
- Describe your neighborhood.
- What grade school did you attend
- How did you spend your free time?
- Did you have any chores?
- What role did religion play in your life?
- What high school did you attend?
- What were your favorite subjects?
- Did you have any hobbies?
- Did you have any summer or after school jobs?
- How did you spend your summers?
- How did you decide on you career?
- Describe your career.
- How did you meet your spouse?
- What was your greatest hardship and what lessons did you learn from the experience?
- What would you consider your greatest accomplishment?
For tips on making your own Legacy Video, visit my post: ‘Legacy Video Tips’. Or let us do the work!
~ Legacy Videos ~
Give your parent or grandparent the gift of a lifetime by capturing their life story for your family to know and cherish!
Here at Family Line Video, we produce Legacy Videos, modern-day memoirs that weave a filmed interview together with family photos, documents, maps and other memorabilia. The result is a beautiful moving portrait capturing your loved one as they share life stories and memories – a gift your family will treasure for generations to come.
To learn more about giving the gift of a Legacy Video, visit us at FamilyLineVideo.com.
Family Line Video, LLC
Legacy Video Production
~ 25 legacy Video Questions ~
Capturing Life Stories and Family History
in Video Memoirs
~ The Gift of a Lifetime ~
Video Biographies ~ Family History Videos ~ Video Memoirs
Life Story Videos ~ 50th Anniversary Videos ~ Legacy Videos
Personal History Videos ~ Family Tree Videos
’25 legacy Video Questions’
25 legacy Video Questions